We agree: vinegar is a miracle cure in and around your home! The craziest stains disappear and all surfaces become squeaky clean. Read on for even more vinegar cleaning tips!
Our cleaning vinegar tips
A while ago we had already written an extensive article about the greatness of cleaning vinegar. Have you ever read that article? Definitely do it. 🙂
Below the article, the article was enthusiastically responded to and numerous tips were given for even more useful cleaning tips. That is why in this article we share with you ten more useful cleaning tips with cleaning vinegar. Happy cleaning!
- Do you suffer from limescale in the shower drain? Cleaning vinegar is the solution for you! Pour a little bit of the stuff on a sponge and scrub it over the surface. The attack will disappear in no time. Cleaning vinegar is also very useful for descaling your kettle and removing the deposits in the sink.
- Furniture with a leather upholstery deserves some extra attention. But did you know that cleaning vinegar can be very useful for this? Drip some vinegar over a wet cloth and take off the leather cover.
- Time for an extreme home makeover? Grab your bottle of cleaning vinegar. By mixing a dash of vinegar with some water and spraying it over the old wallpaper, you can remove all the strips of wallpaper in one go. No steam appliance can compete with that.
- Cleaning vinegar is also very useful in the garden. Spray some undiluted vinegar on weeds and it will disappear like snow in the sun.
- A cheap solution: use cleaning vinegar instead of fabric softener. That saves money (fabric softener, especially from such an overpriced A-brand, is much more expensive) and it prevents you from leaving soap residues in the washing machine. Another advantage: colors are less likely to fade due to the vinegar.
- Even more cleaning tips for the garden. cleaning vinegar is the ideal way to remove green deposits on the tiles.
- Do you have bad smells in and around your house? Cleaning your house with cleaning vinegar neutralizes all odors and is a much cheaper solution than expensive air fresheners.
- Vinegar works very well not only at home but also on your body. For example with an insect bite or with severe sunburn. By wetting a cloth and spending it with vinegar and putting it on the sensitive, the pain will disappear in no time ( use table vinegar instead of cleaning vinegar).
- Yellow sweat stains in that beautiful new t-shirt? Vinegar is the solution! Mix hot water and vinegar in a bucket and soak the clothes with the sweat stains overnight. An hour in the washing machine and the t-shirts are like new.
- Stubborn stains on the carpet? Lightly spray some vinegar on the stain and wipe the stain with a wet (not too wet!) Cleaning cloth. Do this just as often until the stain is gone and your carpet or rug is like new again!
Well, those were our cleaning tips. Do you have any more tips for using cleaning vinegar at home? Then share them in a comment below! 🙂