This cake tastes just as good as it looks
This cheesecake with white chocolate and blueberries is not only a feast for the eyes. The blueberry and white chocolate go so well together that you prefer to cut another piece. So, for the next birthday, you roll up your sleeves and this cheesecake will be on the table in no time. Good luck!
- Preheat the oven to 135 ° C.
- Mix the Digestive cookies, sugar and almond shavings in a food processor. Then add the melted butter and caramel sauce. Stir well. Then press the cake mixture into the springform with your hands.
- Melt the white chocolate au bain-marie in a small bowl above a pan with hot water.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar together. Beat 4 eggs in a small bowl and then pour this with the cream cheese. Add the egg yolks to the cream cheese one by one. In the meantime, keep mixing. Then add the flour, vanilla extract and the melted chocolate.
- Pour the mixture onto the bottom in the springform. Bake for ± 1 hour. Then turn the oven off and the oven door a crack. Allow the cheesecake to cool to room temperature. Then cover the cheesecake with foil and put it in the fridge overnight.
- For the topping, add the sugar, cornflour, water and blueberries in a saucepan. Bring this to the boil while stirring and let it cook for ± 10 minutes.
- Pour the mixture through a colander into a small bowl. Season the remaining juice with lemon juice. Then cover the cake with the juice and the blueberries.