Is the financial plan of mediocrity-a dream-stealing, soul-sucking dogma known as The Slowlane-your plan for creating wealth? You know how it goes-go to school, get a good job, save 10 percent of your paycheck, buy a used car, cancel the movie channels, quit drinking expensive Starbucks mocha lattes, save and penny-pinch your life away, trust your life-savings to the stock market, and one day you can retire rich. The mainstream financial gurus have sold you blindly down the river. For those who don’t want a lifetime subscription to “settle for less,” and a slight chance of elderly riches, there is an expressway to extraordinary wealth that can burn a trail to financial independence faster than any road out there. Demand the Fastlane, an alternative road to wealth that actually ignites dreams and creates millionaires young, not old. Hit the Fastlane, crack the code to wealth, and find out how to live rich for a lifetime.
The importance of being rich
Association with wealth is something where a different dichotomy exists. The usual reaction from the consumerist society is one of undue honor. and envy. On the other hand the emotion from the purist , so called idealistic fraternity is of contempt. Thus being wealthy is either worshiped or cursed.In the present times personal wealth is either a matter of envy or considered an evil.Hence the proper nature of wealth has to be deduced at first to be clear at first.
First of capital or wealth can be categorized in the following manner.
- Financial or monetary capital , which is capital in the most common man terms.
- Academic capital or capital of wisdom ,that is the main constituent of the capital of money we make.It can be classified as cultural and intellectual capital as well.
- The capital of values , which means the moral values that we inculcate from our upbringing and mostly from the environment of which we are a part .
How to Become Rich in 10 Easy Ways
- Add Value. Something many self-made wealthy people have in common is that they are valuable in specific ways.
- Tax Yourself. The concept of saving money is not a new one.
- Create a Plan and Follow It.
- Start a Business.
- Be Grateful.
- Develop Patience.
- Educate Yourself.
- Take Calculated Risks
- Give Back
I personally recommended a book” for change this and you change everything.” It’s called “The Millionaire Fastlane” by MJ DeMarco, the New York Times bestselling author.
Inside the The Millionaire Fastlane you’ll learn:
Drive the Slowlane and you will find your life deteriorate into a miserable exhibition about what you cannot do, versus what you can. For those who don’t want a lifetime subscription to mediocrity, there is an alternative; an expressway to extraordinary wealth capable of burning a trail to financial freedom faster than any road out there. And shockingly, this road has nothing to do with jobs, 401(k), mutual funds, or a lifestyle of miserly living and 190 square foot tiny houses. Just some of what you will learn:
- Why jobs, 401(k)s, mutual funds, and 40-years of mindless frugality will never make you rich young.
- Why most entrepreneurs fail and how to immediately put the odds in your favor.
- The real law of wealth: Leverage this and wealth has no choice but to be magnetized to you.
- The leading cause of poorness: Change this and you change everything.
- How the rich really get rich – and no, it has nothing to do with a paycheck or a 401K match.
- The mathematics of wealth and how any “Joe Schmo” can tap into real wealth real fast.
- Why the guru’s sacred deities – compound interest and indexed funds – are impotent wealth accelerators.
- Why popular guru platitudes like “do what you love” and “follow your passion” will most likely keep you poor, not rich.
- And 250+ more poverty busting distinctions.
Disorder holding you back? Well, this manual may be the most important book that you ever read. The power is in your hands! Being organized is the key to succeeding in both your personal and professional life. Whatever your clutter is, “The Millionaire Fastlane” will be your go-to resource for learning how to change this and you change everything.
I’m loving the things I’m learning through “Change this and you change everything”. What are some other benefits you’ve experienced? Drop me a line below!