Do you also suffer from a messy and cluttered wardrobe? Nicole and Elisabeth give you many nice and useful tips to get your wardrobe organized and neat again!
Tips to get your wardrobe organized
- Before you start cleaning your wardrobe, call a few nice friends for the necessary support.
- Grab a few trash bags, or you know what, just put down that whole roll and get three big boxes, flat-screen size or moving box.
- Put on some nice music, fill a few bowls with chips and nuts, and open a nice bottle of prosecco. Yours-I’m finally going to muck out my closet party!
- Have you ever thought about the design of clothing stores? No? Well, they have the pants with the pants, the jeans with the jeans and the vests with the vests for a reason. Use this to your advantage and make sure that your clothes will be stored per ‘part’.
- Take a critical look at each item of clothing and if it has a nice story, save it for later. Now you have something else to do. Namely, organizing your wardrobe once and for all. You cannot use distractions.
- Get rid of worn-out, broken, or hopelessly old-fashioned clothes. It doesn’t matter it cost you godliness. Think about all the space you will have and how happy you will be.
- Anything you haven’t worn for a year or more can be safely disposed of. The chance that you will still wear it is very small. Garments that are still good, for example, designer clothes, can be put in box 1 and sold or given away, for example via Marketplaces or groups on Facebook or brought to the local thrift store.
- Garments that do not have a good fit for your figure or the wrong color, making you look like a dishcloth, do your inbox 2. You can donate this to a charity or the Salvation Army.
- Inbox 3 you put items of clothing that are still very portable, but that need to be repaired or kept in order. Find a good tailor and let your ready-to-wear turn into custom clothing. Keeping the clothes entertained might cost you some money, but it’s more than worth it when you consider that you can do years with these clothes again.
- Then create new, dazzling clothing combinations with your friends. You will see that you look at your clothes with different eyes and have a better overview of what you have left. Make a shopping list of things that are still missing. If you take photos of your combinations, including fancy accessories, and accessories, and print out, make your catalog. If you are in a hurry in the morning, just glance at this to look great.
- You can neatly sort necklaces, scarves, sunglasses, bracelets, etc. in similar boxes (long live IKEA and Action).
- Long chains and belts can be attached to the inside of your wardrobe with a hook.
What is your tip for keeping your wardrobe tidy?